「保安業資歷架構 – 如何透過過往資歷認可機制獲取資歷認可？」經驗分享會
|查詢||電話 / WhatsApp：9338 1281 或 電郵：[email protected]|
Ms. Penny FUNG
Mr. Billy CHU
Mr. Raymond LAU
Mr. SIN Hon-tao
Subscribe to our newsletter now!
- Penny served in the Hong Kong Police in 1976-1993, primarily in criminal investigation with special focus on commercial crime investigation and crime prevention. She left as a Detective Senior Inspector.
- Penny served in two international banks in Asia. She served in the Standard Chartered Bank in 1993-2000 and left as its Area Head – Security & Operations Risk Management for Hong Kong, China, and Northeast Asia. She also served in the Bank of America and later Bank of America Merrill Lynch in 2006-2011 as its Regional Director of Security and Regional Director of Investigations in Asia.
- Penny has been a security risk consultant since 2000. She was the Associate Managing Director of Kroll Associates (Asia) Ltd. in 2000-2003 and has been the Principal Consultant of “K2 Consulting Co. Ltd. (K2)” since 2011.
- Penny founded K2 in 2003, which initially focused on offering security management training and later expanded to security consulting services. K2 had been the training partner of the “International Professional Security Association – Hong Kong (IPSA HK)” until the establishment of the Hong Kong Institute of Security in 2022.
Penny has been a pioneer in promoting professional development of the security services in Hong Kong since the 1990’s:
- Penny was the Chairperson of IPSA HK in 1993-2003 and 2009-2011 and led in re-defining the criteria for membership advancement to include professional qualifications and practical working experiences.
- Penny was an appointed member of the Security Services Training Board of the Vocational Training Council (“VTC”) in 1998-2006 and led in the first manpower survey of the security industry in Hong Kong, among others.
- Penny was a Board Director of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners - Hong Kong Chapter and served as its President in 2009-2011 and Director of Training in 2007-2009. She was instrumental in developing and launching the Investigations Training programme of the Hong Kong Chapter.
- In 2013-2018, Penny was appointed by the Education Bureau as a member of the Industry Technical Advisory Committee of the Qualifications Framework for Security Services. She led in the establishment of the Specification of Competency Standards (“SCS”). On assignment by the VTC, she authored several SCS-based training packages as essential learning and assessment guidelines for security training. She has also been appointed as the Assessor and Question Writer of the Recognition of Prior Learning Programme under the QF for Security Services since 2021.
Penny received her security training in the Home Office in UK, the Edith Cowan University in Australia, and the University of Louisville in the US. She also holds a Diploma in Adult Education and Training by the HKUSPACE.
Penny is a Fellow Member of IPSA HK, Diplomate of the International Institute of Security, Certified Business Continuity Professional of the Disaster Recovery Institute, and Certified Fraud Examiner of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
2022.11.04 – 丙類保安工作的最高年齡限制由55 歲提升至60 歲
請參閱：保安及護衞業管理委員會 (SGSIA ) - 簽發保安人員許可證準則 https://www.sb.gov.hk/chi/links/sgsia/pdffile/GN%20-%20Criteria%20for%20Security%20Personnel%20Permit%20(Chi).pdf
2022.11.04 – upper age limit for Cat C security work raised from 55 to 60
Please refer to: SGSIA - Criteria for Issuing a Security Personnel Permit https://www.sb.gov.hk/eng/links/sgsia/pdf/GN%20-%20Criteria%20for%20Security%20Personnel%20Permit%20(Eng).pdf
Education and training institutions can now make use of this VQP to design relevant training courses and security practitioners can also make more structured plans for their career and personal development in the security industry.